“Negative Nancy” – The “pessimistic” POV.
– Cannot find any good from the performance.
– Would rather be right than win.
– Fully expected to lose before the game, yet still unhappy with the likely outcome.
– TVD has regressed. Gattis broke him.
– Gattis sucks. Can’t do anything of value
– “Mario is trash/runs too much/too conservative”
– “App State beat TAMU; we should’ve too!”
– FSU is going to boat race us (Toast)
– Lashlee beats TAMU, I don’t care what you say!
– Same old Miami / NO MORAL VICTORIES!
Mario Cristobal vs Bethune Cookman
“Oscar the Optimist” – The “uber-optimist” POV.
“Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution”
– Just happy to compete with an SEC opponent on the road. When was the last time we did that?
– Realizes that TVD is underperforming so far this year; he’ll figure it out. He’s a first round pick, after all.
– Blip on the radar – 11 win season; ACC Champs; CFP!
– Happy to see a more than competent offensive line.
– The defense is looking very good.
– Gattis won the Broyles. He’ll figure it out.