OBB Legend

FOOTBALL    BASEBALL     BASKETBALL     FORUMS

Citizen may be done for the year2022-08-15T14:41:45-04:00
  • Creator
    Topic
    Roman Marciante
    Up
    ::

Coach Cristobal called the injury “significant.” Still too early to fully speculate as more time is needed to evaluate. Prayers go out to the young man.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • SDCaneFan
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

This is why we need a deep room. Rooster was the 3rd string last year and ended up as the bell cow. Remember Walton from a few years back … out game one or two.

Prayers to the young man.

• Toast
      Keymaster

Legendary Account
      Up

Was so excited to see him compete with that room this year. Hopefully recovery goes well and he’s back ready to go very soon.

• OBBPD87

Legendary Account
      Up

He might’ve had a RA year anyway but you’d hate it to be this way.

• SDCaneFan
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

So is there any positive spin on this? How about the idea that it might keep the room together a little longer. If I’m Thad or Don … do I stay with a true freshman getting run? Maybe this injury keeps one of the backs that might have bolted to a less stacked RB room. I am/was worried about Don hanging around. He was a stud before he got hurt … always moving forward. Heard he looked good in the scrimmage. Here’s to a speedy recovery for the kid ,,,

• fraggle318
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

This may hurt more than many realize. Same conversation of great depth in the RB room proved a big detriment last year, one more injury and we aren’t looking so deep. Pray for Citizen Cane but pray no more injuries too. I wonder if any CB’s or WR’s are getting looks just for more depth? Who on the squad at a different position could be a Dee Jay Dallas?

• SDCaneFan
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

…and now we lose Don.

Our crazy deep RB room is rapidly starting to look like a MASH unit. This is why we got Parrish in the portal. Damn … I don’t love Thad as our third string option. So we have Parrish/Rooster/Thad? This is worse than last year going into the season. Damn. Add this to our Stone Hands showing out again and we look to be stumbling into the season a bit.

Need some good news.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top