OBB Legend

FOOTBALL    BASEBALL     BASKETBALL     FORUMS

Discord gem from 20010obbpd (lucatotheU)2022-09-14T17:05:06-04:00
  • Creator
    Topic
    Roman Marciante
    Up
    ::

I’m personally more worried about us not being able to run the ball against their DL than anything. TAMU has problems all over their offense.

Their QB situation as we all know is in serious limbo. Give me the two known quantities in King or Johnson. Gameplan for both of them and hedge your game planning on Johnson for the freshman.

They have a really “take it to the house” guy at RB. We’re gonna have to contain him and king so I couldn’t be happier to have Mesidor here. Just plug our holes, play contain.

Their TEs are kinda non existent under Jimbo. They may make a couple catches a game but it’s not worrisome like other positions. Jimbo likes dynamic guys in space.

At WR they got a few serious playmakers. We have to limit their ability to be open in space. Cooper is a special talent.

Offensive line situation might be worse than their QB one. They got one dude with 12 starts, another with like 6, and the rest are pretty much brand new. So far this season, they’ve been pushed around pretty badly, especially against a much undersized App state DL. This will be a key to the game for me. If we can collapse the pocket and keep contain, it’s gonna be a long day for TAMU.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • OBBPD87

Legendary Account
      Up
      ::

Keeping contain vs. King is going to be key here. If we have busts akin to what we saw vs. Bethune, we could in trouble. King can win with his legs.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top