OBB Legend
OBB Legend

FOOTBALL    BASEBALL     BASKETBALL     FORUMS

OL Cleveland Reed and LB Sam Brooks no longer on the roster2022-08-05T15:26:02-04:00
  • Creator
    Topic
    Roman Marciante
    Up
    ::

I expect more of this in the next couple weeks. As people are jockeying for playing time, not every horse on the outside lane sticks it out. Wish them well wherever their next destination may be. Who else do we expect won’t be here come start of the season?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    • Cane9624
      Participant

Free Account
      Up

I can see Malik Curtis and Keyshawn Washington moving on. Both are still undersized when it comes to weight & probably won’t crack a top 5 spot on the depth chart.

• Roman Marciante

Legendary Account
        Up

Agreed. When the depth chart comes out….it’s going to be a watch out in terms of whose leaving.

• VaCanesFan
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

Brooks had potential but he was just undersized for the position. I heard rumors that Reed just didn’t seem to have his heart into fully committing to the craft. Mario demands players be all in. In any event, I wish all these guys the best in all their future endeavors.

• SDCaneFan
      Participant

Legendary Account
      Up

RBs and QBs … we’ve got deep rooms at both positions. If you’re the #4-5 guy … do you stay or look for more space elsewhere?

QBs might be ok … but I’d imagine we lose at least one RB.

• CoCreekCane4
        Participant

Legendary Account
        Up

I hope we don’t lose any RB to transfer portal. They take a pounding and as we can all see from last year, we need solid depth.

• Roman Marciante

Legendary Account
        Up

I definitely see some transfers at both of those groups in the future. Running back especially. This is the future landscape of college football.

• Roman Marciante

Legendary Account
        Up

I definitely see some transfers at both of those groups in the future. Running back especially. This is the future landscape of college football.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top